Static electricity is a frequent source of ignition. An electrostatic charge can be generated while handling conductive liquids or powders. Static charge can lead to the electrical charging of conductive objects such as barrels, filling pipes, tanker trucks, FIBCs (Big Bags) etc. Static Sparks can be prevented by discharging to proper earthing the objects.
Vehicle Intelligent Earthing confirmation System
(Integrated system of ECR1)
Name itself indicates that it is an intelligent system for tanker truck application. Here our Earthing Confirmation System confirms connection of earthing to an Object (Tanker Truck) and also checks earthing loop between earth and tanker during loading and unloading of tanker trucks. Earthing confirmation system operates in stages, first, it checks whether the earthing, guarantees a quick and safe dissipation of electrostatic charge to the earth. Then it dissipates the static residual charge from the tanker to earth, then after it checks, identification of tanker to be earth. Now in any given condition, loss of connection of clamps, or loosening of clamps, damage to conductors happens, the earthing confirmation system will stop the process of loading / unloading with complete command over pump for interlocking without any human interference.
- Constant monitoring of earth pit resistance
- Displays resistance value
- Interlocking between ECR-2 and ECR-1 through reply output
- Intrinsically Safe Relay
- ATEX CERTIFIED
- CE CERTIFIED
- Power Supply : 230VAC OR 110VAC – 10%+15%, 45-65Hz., Optional 24 VAC
- Inputs : (1) Process Earth pit connection at loading / unloading Area(2) Reference earth connection
- Range : (Intrinsically Safe) Earth Loop Resistance 0 to 20 adjustable through display at site.
- Permissible circuit values Ignition protection class : Ex IIC 2 GD d e ia T6
- Cable Entries suitable for 19mm Gland : Three / four at bottom of enclosure.
- Relay output Rating : Two change over 250V / 5A (Resistive Load)
- Weight : Approx. 7.5 Kg. (without Clamp)
- Ambient : Temperature Max. 55C
- Type of Protection : CIMFR / CCOE for Intrinsic Safety (Ex-i)
- Flame proof (Explosion proof) Ex-d,
- Area Classification : Zone 1 & 2,
- Gas Groups : IIA/IIB, T6
- IP Protection : IP 65 / IP 66
- Apparatus standard : For Ex-d – IS 2148 / 1981 (Re-certification based on IEC 60079 series is under process)
- Material : Cast Aluminium Alloy LM-6